Lindsey introduces three new sensors for underground / enclosed applications.
Type LVS Voltage Sensor for use in space constrained live-front switchgear applications.
Type UOV Voltage Sensor for use in MV oil-filled electrical equipment.
Type 9561 Voltage Sensor for use in low voltage (up to 1000 VAC) switchgear applications.
Lindsey offers a complete range of current and voltage sensors for pad-mount, metal-clad, underground, oil-filled, SF6, and submersible applications. When automating legacy pad-mount or underground switchgear without auxiliary power availability, Lindsey’s patented underground power supply installs quickly to provide a source of DC power for meters, radios, controls and RTUs.
- High accuracy voltage (0.5% or 0.3% metering accuracy)
- High accuracy (1% or 0.3%) current measurements
- 200A ANSI load-break elbow and tee-body voltage sensors can also be used on 600A cable systems with a reducing well.
- Voltage sensors for oil-filled and SF6 insulated switchgear
- Low voltage switchgear voltage sensors
- Cast-in cable option for submersible applications
- Split-core current sensor provides installation flexibility
- Ring-type current sensors are water-tight and suitable for submersible applications
- Underground power supply is fully submersible and provides 12VDC power with various ride through options.
200A Voltage Sensors
200A Voltage Sensors
Lindsey 200A voltage sensors are available in 0.3% and 0.5% accuracy versions at 15kV through 35kV in both IEEE 386-type elbow and T-body connectors for simple installation.
600/900A Voltage Sensors
600A Voltage Sensors
Elbowsense™ voltage plug sensors fit standard 600A and 900A T-body connectors. Available in 0.3% and 0.5% accuracy in 15, 25, and 35kV classes. Suitable for submersible applications.
600V current ring and split core sensors for underground applications. Neutral current sensor is ideal for sensing unbalances in MV capacitor banks.
Live Front Voltage Sensor
Live Front Switchgear Voltage Sensor
Type LVS voltage sensors are for use in space limited live-front, air insulated switchgear, and are available in 0.3% and 0.5% accuracy versions.
Under-Oil Voltage Sensor
Under Oil Voltage Sensors
Type UOV voltage sensors are for use in MV oil-filled electrical equipment including transformers and switchgear and are available in 0.3% and 0.5% accuracy versions through 35kV.
LV Switchgear Voltage Sensor
LV Switchgear Voltage Sensors
Type 9561 voltage sensors are available in 0.5% and 1% accuracy versions for use in LV switchgear applications up to 1000 VAC.
SF6 VOLTAGE SENSORS
SF6 Voltage Sensors
Lindsey SF6 voltage sensors provide 0.5% accuracy in a package designed for use in 15 and 25kV SF6-insulated environments.