Nothing replaces training on your equipment in your locale. Lindsey training programs are led by ERS engineers with deep application knowledge and years of experience.
- Use of Lindsey’s ProSpot ERS design software.
- The design, erection, and anchoring of your ERS.
- The construction tools and anchors your crews will use.
- The construction methods you foresee; hand, crane and/or helicopter.
Lindsey will train at a central training facility, or even in the field on an actual job site. Your equipment. Hands on. Knowledge gained.
An emergency is no time to struggle with complex software. ProSpot® is Lindsey’s proprietary ERS software designed for rapid configuration and design of ERS towers – whether in the field or in the office.
ProSpot advantages include:
- FAIL SAFE output – A Lindsey exclusive: If the design parameters selected will not result in a stable structure, no results are generated. No need for interpretation of pages of data. Only with ProSpot do you know that if you see it, you can build it.
- Fast selection of tower types; no complex set up. Design any tower, whether or not originally envisioned with the ERS system purchase.
- Limited input data requirements for fast design.
- One page output containing plan and elevation views and all critical loading parameters.
- No annual licensing fee.
- May be freely copied within your organization, eliminating the need to purchase expensive software for casual users.
Lindsey ERS systems may also be designed with conventional commercial third party software such as PLS-CADD and PLS-POLE by Power Line Systems, Inc.